Welcome to the paper submission system for HotCloud'11.
- References do not need to be set in the same-sized font as the body text. (The USENIX LaTeX style uses \footnotesize, so it seemed easiest to change the requirements rather than the style. This means that you may see format violations from the last page in the automated format checker.)
- Submissions from Japan: under the circumstances, we can certainly be lenient about the deadline, so please email us if you need a short extension. But if you can, please do everything except submit your PDF before the deadline.
- The submission date is now 14 March to better match with the HotOS decision schedule. (Caution: this is after the switch to Daylight Savings time!)
- You can upload a new version at any time before the deadline, as well as change the title, authors, etc., so we strongly suggest that you upload a version of your paper early on and submit revisions incrementally, rather than leaving it to the last minute.
- Details of the submission requirements can be found here. The automated format checker can help you determine if you meet them, but the submission rules are what dominates, not what the checker says.
- There will be no extensions for "I'm sorry, I didn't realize this."
Welcome to the 2nd USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Cloud Computing (HotCloud '11) submissions site.
Sign in to submit or review papers. For general information about HotCloud '11, see the conference site
Submissions: The deadline for registering new papers has passed.